Garrett’s SUPERSCANNER is a World Renowned Hand-Held Metal
Detector. Trust the original, patented design; the most recognized handheld
metal detector in the world. The industry leader for more than 25
years, the SuperScanner is backed by ongoing state-of-the-art Garrett
engineering. Ultimate sensitivity: detects medium sized pistol from
9” distance; large knife from 6”; razor blades and box cutters from 3”
distance; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1”.
• Self-calibrating: digital microprocessor technology eliminates the need
for periodic sensitivity adjustments.
• Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment.
Exceeds Mil-Std-810F (drop test) Method 516.5, procedures II and IV.
• Large 8” scan surface for quick, thorough scanning.
• Three-color LED indication: Green LED indicates ON; Amber LED
indicates LOW BATTERY: Red LED indicates ALARM Sharp audible
alarm and bright red LED indicates the detection of metal.
• Momentary push button helps temporarily eliminate detection of
nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls.
• Operating temperatures: -35º F (-37º C) to 158º F (70º C)
• No tools required to change standard 9V battery (included). Optional
rechargeable battery kit available.