Safety Technology Trigger 18 Million Volt Rechargeable Stun Gun with Flashlight - Zebra
Zebra Trigger Squeeze-to-Fire Stun Gun
The Trigger Stun Gun offers 18 MILLION VOLTS of Reliable Protection in a tough, ABS plastic case
- Easy to Carry and to Hide
- Squeeze and Stun Design – No Fumbling for a Firing Button
- Built-in LED Flashlight Flash-Blinds at 10 Feet
- Disable Pin Protects You and Your Family
- Easy to Charge with Built-in Charger
- Lifetime Warranty through For My Safer World
The Zebra Trigger 18,000,000 volt stun gun with LED flashlight with Disable Pin is an elegant looking, high contrast stun gun that has a unique design for easy operation and improved safety.
Once you have armed the unit, all you need to do is SQUEEZE the stun gun to have your attacker begging for mercy. The stopping power on the TRIGGER stun gun is excellent with 4.8 milliamps of electrical current to bring down the enemy.
The Trigger has a has a rubberized coating to ensure a nice, tight grip.
The Trigger’s super-bright 100 lumen flashlight will blind any attacker out to 10 feet; it can also be used as an everyday flashlight.
With the Trigger, there is no need to keep track of another charger since the charging prongs are built in to the unit. The charge on the nickel-cadmium battery can last for up to 3 months depending on usage.
The Red Trigger stun gun comes with a disabling pin wrist strap that is an added safety feature. With the strap around your wrist, if the stun gun were to be knocked out of your hand or taken away by a thug, it will be rendered useless.
- 4.8 milliamps output (depending on the battery charge)
- 18,000,000 volts
- Rechargeable through a built-in charger (plug into any wall socket)
- Dimensions: 4 5/8" x 1 3/4" x 7/8"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (6.4 oz)
The Trigger will come to you partially charged, tested, and ready for limited use. Charge the unit for 6-8 hours when it arrives before taking it out with you. Do not charge it for more than 8 hours at a time.
The disable pin (on the other end of the wrist strap) must be inserted into the stun gun for the stun function to work. The flashlight will work with or without the disable pin.
Like all stun guns, the Trigger protects you three ways:
- The sound of the stunner’s electric discharge if often enough to protect you against aggressive animals. In many cases, you can stop an aggressive dog without even getting close to him.
- The Trigger’s flashlight is bright enough to flash-blind threats 5 feet away from you during daylight hours, and out to 10 feet at night. This visual disruption is often sufficient to break off an attack.
- The electro-shock effect of the Runt, or any other stun gun, requires you to make physical contact with your attacker. This is the end-game scenario that no one wants to have, but that may occur anytime, and any place.
The Trigger, like all stun guns, is considered to be a “pain compliance device”.
Touching an attacker with the Trigger delivers a lot of pain and pressure to your attacker.
Initial contact (usually on the order a second) is often enough to get them off of you.
Maintaining contact with an attacker may cause a number of effects, including, (but not limited to): knocking them off their feet; loss of consciousness; nausea; and/or extreme passivity. The effects of using a stun gun against another person cannot be accurately predicted because everyone responds differently to low amperage electric shock.
We stand behind all our Stun Gun products.
You will deal directly with us (For My Safer World) if you ever have any issues with our stun guns. If you have any problem with the Runt, or if you lose or break the Disable Strap, we replace the stun gun and/or the strap for you.
Your Trigger will also include specific instructions for any Warranty service you may need.