Safety Technology Runt 20 Million Volt Stun Gun with Disable Strap, Flashlight and Nylon Holster - Green
The Green Runt - 20 MILLION VOLTS of Rugged and Reliable Protection
- Awesome stopping power!
- Easy to Carry and to Hide
- Built-in LED Flashlight Flash-Blinds at 10 Feet
- Disable Pin Protects You and Your Family
- Easy to Charge with Built-in Charger
- Lifetime Warranty Through For My Safer World
The Runt is one of our best-selling units, and we have been selling them for a LONG time.
Runt stun guns are easily concealable and virtually undetectable in your hand. This stun gun uses the latest cutting edge micro-technology to deliver high-voltage protection for you and your loved ones.
The Runt is small enough for you to carry in your hand or pocket, and it features a rubberized coating for a better grip. If you would like to wear it like a cell phone, we include a heavy-duty nylon belt loop holster.
The RUNT also includes a 120-lumen LED flashlight and wrist strap disable pin.
- The flashlight is very bright and allow you temporarily flash blind a threat out to 10 feet. It is also a very good general-purpose flashlight.
- The disable pin is a critical safety feature. If someone strips the Runt out of your hand, they will disengage the Disable Pin and disarm the stun gun. As a result, attacker will not be able to use your Runt against you. And if YOU remove the Disable Strap when you're at home, young children can't accidentally shock themselves.
- 4.9 milliamps output (depending on the battery charge)
- 20,000,000 volts
- Rechargeable through a built-in charger (plug into any wall socket)
- Dimensions: 4 1/4" x 1 5/8" x 1"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs (6.4 oz)
The Runt will come to you partially charged, tested, and ready for limited use. Charge the unit for 6-8 hours when it arrives before taking it out with you. Do not charge it for more than 8 hours at a time.
The disable pin (on the other end of the wrist strap) must be inserted into the stun gun for the stun function to work. The flashlight will work with or without the disable pin.
Like all stun guns, the Runt protects you three ways:
- The sound of the Runt’s electric discharge if often enough to protect you against aggressive animals. In many cases, you can stop an aggressive dog without even getting close to him.
- The Runt’s flashlight is bright enough to flash-blind threats 5 feet away from you during daylight hours, and out to 10 feet at night. This visual disruption is often sufficient to break off an attack.
- The electro-shock effect of the Runt, or any other stun gun, requires you to make physical contact with your attacker. This is the end-game scenario that no one wants to have, but that may occur anytime, and any place.
- The Runt, like all stun guns, is considered to be a “pain compliance device”. Touching an attacker with the Runt delivers a lot of pain and pressure to your assailant.
- Initial contact (usually about a second) is often enough to get the attacker off of you.
- Maintaining stun gun contact with an attacker may cause a number of effects, including, (but not limited to): knocking them off their feet; loss of consciousness; nausea; and/or extreme passivity.
- The effects of using a stun gun against another person cannot be accurately predicted because everyone responds differently to low amperage electric shock.
We stand behind all our Stun Gun products.
You will deal directly with us (For My Safer World) if you ever have any issues with our stun guns. If you have any problem with the Runt, or if you lose or break the Disable Strap, we replace the stun gun and/or the strap for you.
Your Green Runt will also include specific instructions for any Warranty service you may need.