- Burning blue laser (450nm)
- Adjustable focus
- Rugged, well machined housing and structure
- Uses two rechargeable 18650 Li-ion batteries (included)
- Charging unit
- Safety glasses
- 5 x star caps
- Carrying case
- Starting fires
- Killing bugs (e.g., zap spiders and other creepy crawlers on the ceiling or somewhere out of convenient reach)
- Making wood art (e.g., wood-burning; soft wood is best)
- Alerting others of a problem (that is, use it as an Emergency Beacon)
- Melting insulation off wiring
- Engraving or etching anodized metals
- Welding soft plastics
Some people call this laser a "high power torch"; others just call it a "burning laser". Both names are appropriate.
We have heard these terms for years. Most of the time, they've been nothing more than hype. It's only been recently that we have seen lasers that burn through other materials.
This unit generates an intense blue beam that appears to be at a wavelength of about 450 nanometers. It has an adjustable focus and multiple output modes: High, Low, and Strobe.
Here are some of its other specifications:
Size: 14.12 inches long x 1.41 inches in diameter (360x36 mm)
Beam style: Continuous Wave (CW)
Material: Aluminum alloy
Body Color: Black
Brightness: 5000 lumens
Spot size: less 0.4 inches at roughly 21 feet (6M place <φ10mm)
Laser range: 5 to 7.5 miles (8000-12000 meters .
Working voltage: DC=7.4V.
Preheat time: < 3seconds
Weight: 1.43 pounds (650g)
- 2 x safety keys
- 1 x Laser
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Protective glasses
- 2 x Rechargeable 18650 batteries
- 5 x Star caps
NOTE: Never point this beam at another person's eyes. This is not a toy. Keep it away from children!!!