Taser Pulse Plus - Laser Aiming, LED, and 2 Live Cartridges
Next-Generation Self Defense
- Stay connected: As long as the Pulse+ device is within range of your mobile phone, it will be connected - even if the safety is in the on position.
- Optimized self-defense range – 15-foot shooting distance, ideal for most defensive situations
- Powerful protection ensures a Safe Escape – 30-second muscular override gives you time to get away, and Taser will replace your device free of charge with a police report.
- Comfortable to carry and use– Shaved safeties and angled sights make the Pulse ergonomic to carry and draw
- Fast on target– Built-in LASER helps you aim quickly
- Effective up close – Contact stun capabilities help at close range or in the event of a missed shot
- Easy to maintain – Battery indicator ensures you know your tool will work when you need it
- Legal to own, legal to carry– No license needed in most states
A New Level of Safety in the Connected World With This Subcompact, Non-Lethal Self Defense System
You're connected; your self-defense tool should be too.
The TASER Pulse+ introduces a new model for safety and personal defense in today's connected world.
Using the same less-than-lethal technology as law enforcement, the Pulse Plus links to your mobile phone through the new Noonlight mobile app to contact emergency dispatch when fired.
So there's no fumbling for your phone or freezing up in fear.
Just pull the trigger, and help will be on the way.
Weighing just 8 ounces, this high-tech, intuitively-designed device has revolutionized the self-defense market.
Network Integration: TASER Self-Defense and Noonlight Mobile App
Noonlight dispatches law enforcement to the user’s location immediately if the trigger is pulled. The Noonlight app does this by using real-time GPS tracking and position data provided by your phone.
- Length: 5.25"
- Height: 4.75"
- Width: 1.25"
- Weight: 0.5lbs (227g)
- One TASER Pulse
- Two live cartridges
- Lithium battery
- Conductive practice target
- iOS app supports iOS 8+
- Android app supports API level 19+ (Android 4.4 KitKat)