Square Off 26 Million Volt Black Keychain Stun Gun with Flashlight, Alarm, and Quick Release Connector
Size DOES Matter!
Do you need to upgrade to the world's most covert personal protection?
Meet the Square Off - the world's smallest multi-functional stun gun!
The Square Off is a sure winner that's rechargeable, FAST-Charging, and offers 26 Million Volts of protection, and comes with a built-in flashlight and audio alarm.
- High voltage protection against human attackers and aggressive dogs
- Intense LED flahsblinds threats at 5 feet and can be used instead of a bulky flashlight
- Integrated 110 dB alarm to scare off attackers and call for help
- Attaches directly to whatever you carry your keys on
- Small enough to NOT draw attention
- Light enough to carry everywhere
- Quick release keychain allows easy attachment and removal
- Back-mounted metal clip lets you attach to anything - including caps
- Fast-charging off of any USB port
- Lifetime Warranty
The next BIG thing in the stun gun market is the world's smallest stun gun! Measuring less than 2 inches on a side, the patent-pending Square Off 26,000,000 Keychain Stun Gun is packed with features!
In addition to the high voltage stunner, this tiny units packs a bright LED light AND a 110 dB audio alarm. This innovative design also includes a clip so you can clip it on your belt, pants, pocket, purse, or backpack. You can also clip the entire unit to the visor of your hat and use it as a hands-free light source.
And it's rechargeable and fast-charging too! Just connect the Square Off to any USB port, and in an hour, your stun gun and light are fully charged.
Finally, the Square Off has a lifetime warranty. See our warranty policy for complete details.
Restrictions: We do not sell or ship stun guns outside of the United State. So unfortunately, we have to cancel and refund any orders asking us to ship to these areas.
As a reminder, it is the user's responsibility to check their local and state laws to determine the legality of this product. We recommend that you check with your local authorities to determine if this stun gun is legal in your area.