Black Jack 21 Million Volt Stun Gun with Flashlight, Alarm, Holster, and Disable Strap
Do you need a reliable, easy-to-use personal protection device that's suitable for multiple applications?
Best of Breed!
Rechargeable 21 Million Volt Black Jack squeeze-to-stun stun gun with built-in audio alarm and disable strap.
This stun gun is our best seller - online, at gun shows, and at holiday bazaars and expos. It's one of the few stun gun designs that's actually based on user input, and it combines ALL of the features customers said they wanted into a rugged, elegant form factor designed for comfort and ease of use.
- A Squeeze-to-Stun design eliminates the need to fumble for a firing button. Just make a fist and you'll call down the lightning.
- Stun gun and flashlight work together and let you see your attacker, and distract him (or her) while you're stunning them.
- Built-in 120 dB alarm allows you to get attention when you need it. The Black Jack's alarm is louder than many other personal alarms on the market today.
- Disable strap prevents someone from taking the Black Jack away from you and then using it against you; when you're at home, removing the disable strap deactivates the stun gun feature and prevents small children from getting accidentally shocked.
- Built in charger eliminates the need to keep track of charging cords. Just plug the unit into a wall socket to recharge it.
- Lifetime Warranty
Unlike many other stun guns that feel awkward and bulky in your hand, the Black Jack's ergonomic design provides a comfortable, firm grip that feels natural in your hand. This gives you greater confidence in your ability to defend yourself - even under stressful situations. We also include a stylish, durable holster with belt loop for easy carrying.
Finally, the Black Jack has a lifetime warranty. See our warranty policy for complete details.
Restrictions: We do not sell or ship stun guns outside of the United State. So unfortunately, we have to cancel and refund any orders asking us to ship to these areas.
As a reminder, it is the user's responsibility to check their local and state laws to determine the legality of this product. We recommend that you check with your local authorities to determine if this stun gun is legal in your area.